Ivory Drive & Feagin Mill Road - Warner Robins Georgia









. Abe Iverys' Land.  


5th Child


Son of Ike Ivery & Mary Haynes







My True Roots.
Houston County, Georgia - Kathleen. 








Uncle Abe had a Dispute with the County of Houston over his 100 acres.


My True Roots.
Google Maps Aerial View of Ivory Drive & Feagin Mill Road. 


I have to look for all the Court Records and Newspaper articles on this Lawsuit. This road was named after my Family. 

Feagin Mill Road has a long history from Georgia to Alabama. 

I also visited SocietyPerry Historical Society and Houston Home Journal. They still have the original presses. 







Google Map @2016. 













Me at Uncle Abe Ivery's House



Uncle Abe is Grandma Eddie L. Ivery Lewis's  Baby Brother











Me & Cousin Ruthie at Uncle Abe's Grave. Tharpe Cemetery
❤︎
Located inside Hatcher Estates Subdivision




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Printfriendly