"BLOG CAROLING" - Silent Night









Silent night, Holy night All is calm and all is bright Round yon virgin mother and child Holy infant so tender and mild Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace Silent night, holy night Shepherds quake at the sight Glories stream from Heaven afar Heavenly hosts sing halleluia Christ the savior is born Christ our savior is born Silent night, Holy night Son of God Love's pure light Radiant beams from thy Holy face With the dawn of redeeming grace Jesus Lord at thy birth Jesus Lord at thy birth Halleluia! Halleluia! Halleluia! Christ the savior is born
I feel real honored to be participating for my first time and continuing tradition online, you should visit www.FootnoteMaven.com for further instruction on how you can participate also. Footnote Maven started this online tradition.

I always loved the TEMPTATIONS, they always put your mind and heart ready for the Season. Silent Night was always one of my favorites. I hope you Enjoy my choice and have fun "Blog Caroling"!

1 comment:

  1. Hi True! THANK YOU so much for adding the Mighty Temptations's Silent Night to the Blog Caroling tour this year. Their soulful sound at Christmas is a must in my home for the holidays -- LOL! So glad to have you join us and I look forward to you joining us again next year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly